TASK ORDER: N00178-16-D-8617
TECHNICAL INSTRUCTIONS ISSUED AGAINST TASK ORDER: None
Proposed team members and their capability/area of expertise: BTAS utilizes subcontractors who provide targeted expertise in key functional service areas. Each brings innovation solutions to the challenges of the SeaPort-e customer community. The company is open to bringing new teammates on board that have unique technologies and capabilities that will enhance our Seaport-e program initiatives.
BTAS is a nationally-recognized, privately-held, Woman-Owned Small Business with more than 20 years in business. Headquartered in the Dayton, Ohio area, our world-class, multi-disciplined team uses an entrepreneurial approach to provide Federal and commercial customers with business and technological solutions in the disciplines of aerospace, engineering, information technologies, and business information systems.
The BTAS corporate culture emphasizes team-building and collaboration with employees and customers. This philosophy fosters a healthy work relationship that focuses on problem-solving and innovation.
personnel supporting the Naval Aviation Enterprise (NAE), including Commander, Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR), Naval Air Warfare Centers (NAWCAD and NAWCWD), Program Managers, Air (PMA), and Competencies, working with Fleet Support Teams (FSTs) and Weapons System Support Activities, In-Service Support Centers, Fleet Readiness Centers, and the Naval Sea Systems Command at Combat Direction Support Activity, Dam Neck, VA. NSI holds twelve prime Navy Seaport-e contracts and several subcontracts for work of similar scope. Recent experiences include support of the EA-6B, In-Service Presidential Helicopter, VH-92A, H-1 legacy and upgrade programs, the E-2C, E-2D, and C-2, as well as UAS systems development and development of common interoperability standards. We provide program, acquisition, administration, logistics, business, financial, engineering management, Foreign Military Sales (FMS), and technical support.
QA Program Goals
- Promote customer satisfaction by building Quality Assurance and value into our products and services, and meeting or exceeding delivery expectations.
- Maintain an involved, well-qualified work force that is supported by documented and approved processes.
- Maintain QMS certification to ISO 9001:2008.
- Promote an environment that encourages continual process improvement, and can respond to or anticipate evolving best practices or customer needs.
- Facilitates the effective management of operations’ task areas, including meeting defined standards and specified schedules.
- Providing quantitative evaluations of performance in selected areas.
- Reports progress based on clearly scoped key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Uses clearly defined metrics to carefully track progress, improvement and successes.
Approach to Quality Management
BTAS will meet or exceed the requirements of our customers in accordance with the ISO 9001-2008 Standard. We will continuously strive to improve the efficiencies and effectiveness of our Quality Management Plan.
BTAS is committed to high quality and continuous improvement. We consider quality to be essential in the people we hire and the products and services we deliver, and we believe that each of our employees is a reflection of the quality of his or her work.
Certified ISO 9001:2015
Registered by EAGLE Registrations Inc.
Copyright BTAS © All Rights Reserved